Looking for some laughs? Check out our collection of funny Will Ferrell dad jokes. From his movies to his stand-up comedy, Will Ferrell always brings the funny. So if you’re looking for a good laugh, read on!
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Will Ferrell is one of the most popular comedians of our time. He is known for his hilarious roles in films like Anchorman, Step Brothers, and Talladega Nights. He has also starred in many comedies on SNL. Will Ferrell is also known for his funny dad jokes. Here are some of our favorites:
Q: What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
A: An abdominal snowman!
Q: What’s the best way to describe it when a baby starts to walk?
A: Pulmonary exercise!
Q. Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
A. Because they make up everything!
Early Life and Career
Will Ferrell was born in 1967 in Irvine, California, to Betty Kay (Overman), a teacher, and Roy Lee Ferrell Jr., a musician. His parents were both originally from Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina. A graduate of the University of Southern California, Ferrell became interested in performing while a member of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity. His first foray into comedy was as a cast member on the long-running The Groundlings improv troupe, which later served as the breeding ground for several successful comics and actors including former SNL-er Laraine Newman, actress Lisa Kudrow, writer Phil Hartman, and director Alexander Payne.
Will Ferrell’s Best Dad Jokes
1. “I’m not saying that I don’t like the way I look, but I do like the way I look better when I’m not wearing clothes.”
2. “I’m not saying that I don’t like my kids, but I do like my kids better when they’re not around.”
3. “I’m not saying that I don’t love my wife, but I do love my wife more when she’s not around.”
4. “I’m not saying that I don’t like being a dad, but I do like being a dad more when my kids are at school.”
5. “I’m not saying that I don’t like my job, but I do like my job more when I’m not working.”
Will Ferrell’s Funny Movies
Some of Will Ferrell’s funniest movies include:
-Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
-Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
We hope you enjoyed our collection of funny Will Ferrell dad jokes! If you’re looking for more laughs, be sure to check out our other joke collections.