Looking for some funny turkey jokes to keep your kids entertained this Thanksgiving? Look no further – we’ve got a whole list of them right here!
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Are you looking for some fun, kid-friendly jokes about turkeys? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Check out our collection of funny turkey jokes below. These jokes are perfect for kids of all ages and are sure to get a good laugh. So, without further ado, here are our top picks for funny turkey jokes your kids will love!
Why did the turkey cross the road?
There are a lot of different types of jokes, but one of the most classic and universally loved is thewhy did the turkey cross the road joke. These types of jokes are usually easy to understand and follow, making them perfect for kids of all ages. And since they usually involve some sort of animals doing something silly, they can be a lot of fun for adults as well.
So if you’re looking for some hilarious why did the turkey cross the road jokes that your kids will love, look no further! Here are 20 funny turkey jokes that will have everyone in stitches.
1. Why did the turkey cross the road? To get to the other side!
2. Why did the Turkey go to therapy? Because he was feeling stuffing-less!
3. Why don’t turkeys like forest fires? Because they are afraid of burning feathers!
4. What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving!
5. How many calories are in a Thanksgiving Turkey? About 3,000… give or take a feast!
6. How do you catch a wild turkey? Hide behind a log and make gobbling noises!
7. Why don’t turkeys eat dessert? Because they’re already stuffed!
8. What’s a turkey’s favorite type of music? Hip-hophop!
9. Why did the male turkey strut back and forth in front of the female turkey? He was trying to impress her with his wattle! 10. How does a farmer feed his pigs on Thanksgiving day? Holds their noses and force feeds them cranberry sauce until they pass out from suffocation!!
What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?
What do you call a turkey in a raincoat?
More Turkey Jokes
How does a turkey say “Happy Thanksgiving?”
What do you call a turkey that doesn’t want to eat?
A turkey that doesn’t want to eat is called a “picky eater.”
What do you get when you cross a turkey with a chicken?
A poultry hybrid!
What do you call a turkey in a tutu? A ballet dancer!
Why did the turkey cross the road? To get to the other side!
Why did the turkey go to the beach? To put all its troubles behind it!
How does a Scarecrow keep its sources of information secret? It uses scare quotes!
What’s a turkey’s favorite type of salad? Caesa-raven!
What kind of music do turkeys like? Fowl music!