If you are looking for funny practical jokes to play on your friends, then this is the blog for you! We have a wide variety of practical jokes that will have your friends laughing for days.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
A practical joke is a mischievous trick played on someone, typically causing the victim to experience embarrassment, perplexity, confusion or discomfort. A person who performs a practical joke is called a “practical joker”. Other terms for practical jokes include gag, jape, antic, prank, hoax, caper and shenanigan.
The History of Jokes
Jokes have been around since ancient times, but it wasn’t until the Middle Ages that they began to be collected and written down. The first known joke book was published in 1400 and featured a collection of 84 jokes and riddles. Since then, joke books have become a popular genre, with new titles being published every year.
Most jokes rely on wordplay or puns for their humor, and many involve elements of surprise, confusion, or mistaken identity. Some jokes are elaborate practical jokes, such as those often played on April Fool’s Day. Others are simply clever observations or turns of phrase that make people laugh.
Whatever their form, jokes are an important part of our culture and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Types of Jokes
Puns – Jokes that use words in a way that suggests more than one meaning.
Tongue Twisters – Sentences or phrases that are difficult to say quickly, usually because they contain similar sounding words.
Riddles – A question or statement so phrased as to require ingenuity in discovering its meaning or an answer.
Knock-Knock Jokes – A type of joke in which the teller delivers the punchline by saying “knock knock” and waiting for a response of “who’s there?” from the listener. The teller then gives a name or other word before delivering the punchline.
Funny Practical Jokes
Here are some examples of funny practical jokes that you can use to make someone’s day a little brighter.
1. Put a Whoopee Cushion on a chair before someone sits down.
2. Tape a picture of a bug or spider to the bottom of someone’s computer screen.
3. Put plastic wrap over the toilet seat so that the next person who goes to use it gets a surprise.
4. Move someone’s furniture around so that it’s in the wrong place.
5. Put googly eyes on everything in someone’s desk or office.
6. Fill someone’s car with balloons so that they have to pop them all before they can drive.
7. Hide something in plain sight so that the person has to search for it.
8. Create a fake email account and send ridiculous messages to someone.
9. Play a prank call on someone using a soundboard or pre-recorded prank call service.
We hope that our guide has been helpful in providing you with some ideas for funny practical jokes to play on your friends and loved ones. Remember, the best practical jokes are always the ones that are safe and make everyone laugh. So, get creative and have fun!