Are you looking for some funny mother of the groom jokes? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Check out our roundup of jokes that will have everyone laughing.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Are you looking for some funny mother of the groom jokes? Then you have come to the right place!
We have compiled a list of some of the best mother of the groom jokes that will have everyone laughing. From jokes about the mother-in-law to the mother of the groom herself, there is something for everyone in this collection.
So, whether you are looking for some light-hearted entertainment for your wedding speech or just want to make your mother-in-law laugh, be sure to check out our funny mother of the groom jokes below!
The Mother of the Groom’s Speech
“I want to thank you all for coming today to celebrate the marriage of my son. As his mother, I am so happy to be here and to see him so in love. I have to say, I was a little worried at first when he told me he was getting married. I mean, I’m his mother, and I always want what’s best for him. But then I met his bride-to-be, and I could see how perfect they are together.
Now, I know that weddings can be a bit stressful, so I wanted to lighten the mood with a few jokes. Here goes…
Why did the mother of the groom cross the road?
To get to the other side!”
The Best Man’s Speech
Best man’s speeches are supposed to be funny, but sometimes they fall flat. If you’re the best man and you’re looking for some inspiration, check out these mother of the groom jokes that will have everyone laughing.
– “I’d like to thank the groom’s parents for raising such a great son. I’m sure it wasn’t easy, but they did a fantastic job.”
– “I’m not going to lie, when I first met the groom’s mother I was a little intimidated. But over time I’ve grown to love her like a second mother.”
– “I want to give a special shoutout to the groom’s mother for always being there for him, even when he was being a pain in the neck.”
– “The groom’s mother is one of the most important women in his life, so I want to thank her for everything she’s done for him.”
The Father of the Groom’s Speech
Welcome everyone, I’m the father of the groom and I want to thank you all for coming today. This is a very special day for our family, and we are so happy to have all of you here to celebrate with us.
I’d like to take this opportunity to share a few words about my son. First, let me say that he is a very special young man and I am so proud of him. He has always been kind, caring and considerate, and he has a great sense of humor. He’s going to make a wonderful husband and I know his wife is going to be very lucky.
I want to thank my wife for all her support over the years, and for helping to raise such a great son. I also want to thank the parents of the bride for sharing their daughter with us. We are truly blessed.
Thank you all again for being here, and now I’ll ask you to raise your glasses and join me in a toast to the happy couple!
The Maid of Honor’s Speech
The maid of honor is one of the most important people in the wedding party. Not only is she responsible for helping the bride with last-minute wedding details, but she also gives a speech at the reception.
While the maid of honor’s speech can be serious and heartfelt, it can also be funny and lighthearted. If you’re looking for some jokes to add to your speech, look no further. These funny mother of the groom jokes will have everyone laughing.
1. “I’m not sure what my son saw in [the bride], but I’m glad he did.”
2. “I’d like to thank [the bride’s] parents for raising such a beautiful and intelligent daughter.”
3. “I always knew my son would marry someone special, but I have to admit, I didn’t expect it to be someone as special as [the bride].”
4. “To my new daughter-in-law: welcome to the family! I hope you know that you not only married my son, but you also married me.”
5. “My advice for a happy marriage is simple: always be honest with each other…and never go to bed angry.”
The Bride’s Speech
“I want to thank you all for coming today. This is obviously a very special occasion for our family, and we’re so happy to have you all here with us. I know that some of you have come a long way to be here, and we really appreciate it.
I also want to take a moment to thank the groom’s mother for everything she has done to make this day possible. I know she has been working very hard, and I can’t imagine how stressful it must have been for her. Thank you so much for everything.”
The Wedding Toast
So the big day is finally here. The day you’ve been planning and dreaming about for months, maybe even years. Everything is perfect, and you’re about to marry the love of your life. But before you say “I do,” there’s one more important moment: the wedding toast.
You want to make sure your mother of the groom speech is funny, heartfelt, and will make everyone laugh. But where do you start? We’ve got you covered with our list of funny mother of the groom jokes that will have everyone in stitches.
-Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side of the wedding aisle!
-What’s the best way to describe most mothers of the groom? Overwhelmed!
-How do you know if your future mother-in-law is a good match for you? If she offers to help pay for the wedding!
-What’s the difference between a mother-in-law and a viper? A viper is usually quieter until it strikes!
-What’s a mother-in-law’s favorite song? Anything by Jimmy Buffet!
-Why are mothers-in-law like credit cards? They’re always happy to see you…as long as you don’t max them out!
After the ceremony, it’s time to celebrate! The reception is usually where most of the fun happens. Here are some funny mother of the groom jokes that will have everyone laughing.
1. “I’m so happy to see my son married. I was beginning to worry that he’d never find a woman who would put up with him!”
2. “I want to thank you all for coming today. It really means a lot to me… and to my son, of course.”
3. “I have to say, I’m a little bit jealous of the bride’s family right now. They get to take home a daughter-in-law, while we have to take home a son-in-law!”
4. “I can’t believe my baby boy is getting married… it seems like just yesterday he was born! Oh wait, it was yesterday. Never mind.”
5. “ Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?”
6. “ I want to give a special thanks to the catering staff for making such delicious food. And I also want to give a special thanks to my son for marrying someone with rich parents!”
On the day of the wedding, the mother of the groom is responsible for giving her son a send-off that is full of love and laughter. To help you with this, we’ve compiled a list of funny mother of the groom jokes that will have everyone laughing.
-“I’m not sure what you’re supposed to do on this day, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t involve crying.”
-“I knew this day would come, I just didn’t think it would be so soon.”
-“Don’t worry, I’ll still be here to embarrass you when you get married again.”
– “We always knew you were special, but we had no idea you would be this special.”