Looking for a good laugh? Check out our collection of jokes from The Hunger Games! Whether you’re a fan of the books or the movies, we’ve got something for everyone.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Are you looking for a good laugh? Do you enjoy The Hunger Games? If so, you’ll love this collection of jokes inspired by the popular book and movie series.
Whether you’re a fan of Katniss, Peeta, Gale, or any of the other characters, you’re sure to find something to make you chuckle. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Best Jokes from the Hunger Games
If you’re a fan of the Hunger Games, then you’re in for a treat. This article will list some of the best jokes from the series. Whether you’re a fan of Katniss, Peeta, or Gale, there’s sure to be a joke here that will make you laugh.
Jokes about the Characters
-What do you call a chicken who only pecks at the ground? A dullcluck!
-Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!
-Why did Katniss evergreen? So she could hide from the sponsor gifts.
-What’s Peeta’s favorite type of bread? Really, really, really, soft white!
-What kind of bread does Gale like best? He’s a sourdough kind of guy.
-What does Prim evergreen? So she can be close to her roots.
-Where does Haymitch go when he wants to get away from it all? He takes a tribute break.
-What does Effie Trinket always say before she introduces the tributes? May the odds be ever in your favor!
Jokes about the Plot
1. Why did Katniss ever agree to be in the Hunger Games?
Because she believes in survival of the fittest!
2. How does Katniss feel about being chosen for the Hunger Games?
She’s completely bowled over!
3. How does Peeta feel about being chosen for the Hunger Games?
He’s a little bit conflicted, but ultimately he’s just happy to be there.
4. What’s the best way to survive the Hunger Games?
By being the last one standing!
Jokes about the Setting
1. Katniss Everdeen is from the Appalachians, so she must be used to cold winters.
2. The tributes in the Hunger Games are chosen by random drawing, so it’s pretty much a lottery.
3. The Hunger Games are held in the ruins of what was once North America, so it must be a pretty big place.
4. The Hunger Games are televised, so everyone can see the contestants’ pain and suffering.
In conclusion, The Hunger Games: Jokes to Make You Laugh is a great way to pass the time and have a good laugh. If you are a fan of the franchise, then this book is a must-have.