Hummus is one of the most delicious and healthy snacks around, but it can also be pretty funny! Here are 11 of the best hummus jokes to make your day.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Are you looking for a little comic relief? Check out our list of funny hummus jokes. From clever puns to humorous wordplay, these jokes are sure to get a laugh out of even the most serious hummus lover.
What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman!
Why did the hummus cross the road? To get to the other chickpea!
How do you throw a space party? You planet!
Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
Why did the gym close down? It just didn’t work out!
How does a rabbi make coffee? Hebrews it!
What’s the best way to describe it when two hummuses love each other very much? They go through a lot of tahini!
Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!
What do you call a chickpea that knows martial arts? A Karate bean!
What is Hummus?
Hummus is a delicious and healthy Middle Eastern dip made from chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, and garlic. It’s perfect for dipping vegetables or pita bread, and makes a greatspread for sandwiches.
The Benefits of Hummus
There are many benefits to eating hummus, including the fact that it is a nutritious and delicious snack. Hummus is high in protein and fiber, and it is a good source of vitamins and minerals. Additionally, hummus contains no cholesterol or saturated fat.
Hummus is also a versatile food that can be used in a variety of recipes. Whether you are looking for a hearty dip for your veggies or a flavorful spread for your sandwich, hummus is a great option. Plus, there are endless ways to customize your hummus recipe to suit your taste buds.
If you need a little inspiration, here are 11 funny jokes about hummus that will make your day:
1. Why did the chickpea cross the road?
To get to the other side of the dip!
2. How do you spell relief?
3. Why did the vegan order extra hummus?
Because she loves chickpeas!
4. How do you make a hoe feel better? Spread some hummus on her!
5. Are tomatoes and cucumbers enemies? No, they just don’t see eye to eye because one’s a fruit and the other’s a veggie… or as I like to call them: “dip components.”
6. Have you heard about that new restauraunt called Karma? Yeah, there’s no menu…You get what you deserve. 7. What do you call two chickpeas in love? Hummance! 8. How do you throw a space party? You planet! 9. Want to hear a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one… 10. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything! 11. Did you know unpeeled carrots contain more nutrition than peeled ones? Yeah, but who wants to eat an unpeeled carrot?!
The History of Hummus
No one really knows where hummus comes from, but there are a few theories. One belief is that it originated in Egypt, which is the most likely scenario. Another belief is that it originated in Greece or somewhere in the Middle East. The word “hummus” actually means “chickpea” in Arabic, so it’s possible that it originated in a place where chickpeas are commonly grown and eaten.
Hummus became popular in the United States in the 1970s, when Middle Eastern cuisine started becoming more widely available. It has since become a staple at many American gatherings, such as parties and potlucks.
If you’re a fan of hummus, make sure to try out some of these jokes!
How to Make Hummus
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup tahini sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/4 teaspoon cumin
Salt and pepper, to taste
Water, as needed
1. Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
2. Pulse until smooth, adding water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then pulse again until combined.
4. Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or pita bread. Enjoy!
11 Funny Hummus Jokes
Why did the hummus cross the road?
To get to the other chickpea!
Why did the hummus go to school?
To get a dip-loma!
How does a rabbi make hummus?
With holy hands!
How do you make a small fortune serving hummus?
Start with a large one!
How do you throw a hummus party?
You invite chickpeas!
We hope you enjoyed our list of funny hummus jokes! If you have any other great jokes about this delicious food, be sure to share them with us in the comments below. And if you’re looking for more laughs, check out our lists of the funniest food puns and jokes about vegetables.