Looking for a laugh? Check out our collection of funny graveyard jokes. From tombstone puns to spooky one-liners, we’ve got all the jokes you need to make your friends laugh.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Welcome to our collection of funny graveyard jokes. We all know that death isn’t a laughing matter. But sometimes, in the face of overwhelming sadness, laughter is the best medicine. If you’re looking for a way to lighten the mood at a funeral or memorial service, these jokes are sure to do the trick.
So without further ado, here are our top 10 favorite funny graveyard jokes:
1. “Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side… of the graveyard!”
2. “What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman? Frostbite!”
3. “Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the other side… of the graveyard!”
4. “What do you call a vampire who won’t drink blood? A picky eater!”
5. “Why did Dracula go to bed early? Because he wanted to take a coffined nap!”
6. “What do ghosts eat for dinner? Spookgetti and terror sauce!”
7. “Want to hear a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one.”
8. “Why don’t ghosts like parties? Because they’re scared of getting booed!”
9. “What’s a mummy’s favorite type of sandwich? Wrap.”
10. “What do you call two witches who share an apartment? Broommates!”
If you’re looking for some Graveyard humor, then you’ve come to the right place. These jokes are perfect for anyone who loves Halloween and all things spooky. So, without further ado, let’s get into the jokes.
The Knock-Knock Joke
Knock knock jokes are always a classic and there are so many different variations that you can try out. If you’re looking for a few graveyard jokes to make your friends laugh, then look no further! These jokes are sure to get a few chuckles.
-Cemetery caretaker who?
-Cemetery caretaker, can you help me find my way out of this place?
A one-liner is a joke that is typically short and to the point. These jokes are usually quick, easy to understand, and often times they are funny because they are so relatable. Here are some of our favorite one-liners that you can use the next time you visit a graveyard:
-I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
-Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!
-Why did the duck cross the road? To get to the other side!
-Why did the mosquito cross the road? To get to the other side!
-Why did the banana cross the road? Because he was sick of being mashed!
-Why did the boy cross the road? To get to the other side!
Why did the skeleton go to the graveyard?
To raise the dead!
Here are some graveyard jokes that are sure to make your friends laugh. If you have any other favorites, be sure to share them in the comments!
Q: What do you call a guy who hangs out in the graveyard all day?
A: A cemetery caretaker!
Q: What’s the best way to get to a graveyard?
A: Take a shortcut!
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road and go into the graveyard?
A: To visit his dead ancestors!