Make your friends and loved ones laugh with these funny good night jokes. With a little humor before bed, you’ll be sure to put a smile on their face.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Life is all about laughter. The best medicine for happiness is a good sense of humor. If we can learn to laugh at ourselves, we’ll never run out of things to laugh at. Good night jokes are a great way to add a little bit of fun and laughter to your day.
Here are some funny good night jokes to make you smile:
Q: What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
A: An abdominal snowman!
Q: Why did Santa Claus go to the hospital?
A: Because he had the flu!
Q: How does Good Santa Claus get down chimneys?
A: Very carefully!
Good Night Jokes
Jokes to make you smile
Here are some good night jokes to make you smile before you go to bed:
-Why did the chicken go to the seance?
To talk to the other side.
-What do ghosts call each other?
-What kind of streets do zombies like the most?
-Why did the vampire go to bed telling jokes?
To have a laugh before he went to sleep!
Jokes to make you laugh
1. I asked my wife if she’d like a massage and she said, “No thanks, I’ll just have a glass of wine.”
2. Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side!
3. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman!
4. How does a rabbi make coffee? Hebrews it!
5. How do you throw a space party? You Planet!
6. Want to hear a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one.
7. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
8. Why did the gym close down? It just didn’t work out!
9. You know what I saw today? Everything I looked at.
10. Why are ghosts such bad liars? Because they are easy to see through.
Jokes to make you think
Here are some good night jokes that will make you think before you go to bed. If you want to laugh before you sleep, read these jokes.
Q: What’s the best way to wake up a sleeping giant?
A: With a goodnight kiss!
Q: How do ghosts like their coffee?
A: With cream and terror!
Q: How do vampires stay up all night?
A: By drinking Coffintein!
We hope you’ve enjoyed our collection of funny good night jokes. If you’re looking for more laughs, be sure to check out our other joke collections, including our list of the funniest drinking jokes and the best bar jokes.
And if you need a little help getting to sleep, check out our proven tips for falling asleep faster. Sweet dreams!