If you’re looking for a good laugh, check out these funny gas jokes. From silly to downright corny, these gas jokes are sure to make you chuckle.
Checkout this video:
Looking for some funny gas jokes? We’ve got you covered! This hilarious collection will have you laughing out loud.
Q: What’s the difference between a lady’s toilet and a gentleman’s toilet?
A: A lady’s toilet is usually perfumed.
Q: How do you fix a woman’s watch?
A: You don’t. There is a built-in stopwatch that starts working the minute she gives birth.
Q: What do you call a woman with one leg shorter than the other?
The Best Gas Jokes
The Top Ten Gas Jokes
Here are the top ten gas jokes, sure to make you laugh:
1. I fart to make you happy.
2. I just let one rip and everyone within earshot smiled.
3. I’m not fartsical, but I do like a good ripped joke.
4. I would tell you a gas joke but you might not want to hear it.
5. Just because I let one rip doesn’t mean I’m a savage.
6. My farts are like my jokes: they’re sometimes funny, sometimes stink, and sometimes they make people uncomfortable.
7. Sometimes I wonder if I’m a walking gas leak.
8. The only thing better than a good fart joke is a bad one that makes you laugh anyway.
9. They say laughter is the best medicine… unless you’re suffering from gastritis, in which case, silence is golden.
10. What do you call a fart that’s been simmering for hours? A stewed fruit!
The Funniest Gas Jokes
Q: What’s the best way to get rid of gas?
A: Let it go!
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side…of the road!
Q: Why did the duck cross the road?
A: To get to the other side…of the pond!
Q. Why did Santa cross the road?
A. To get to the other side!
We hope you enjoyed our collection of funny gas jokes! If you need a little more laughter in your life, be sure to check out our other hilarious joke collections, including our jokes about farts and our list of the funniest dad jokes ever!