Looking for a laugh? Check out our collection of funny fortune cookie jokes. These short, clean jokes are perfect for a quick chuckle.
Checkout this video:
What are funny fortune cookies?
Funny fortune cookies are a type of cookie that is typically served as a dessert in Chinese restaurants. The cookies are often filled with a paper fortune, which is said to predict the future of the person who receives it. While the fortunes are usually written in serious tones, some companies have started to write humorous fortunes in order to make people laugh. These types of cookies have become popular in recent years, as they provide a bit of light-hearted fun after a meal.
Examples of funny fortune cookies.
It might be customary to groan when you receive a fortune cookie at the end of your meal, but some of these predictions can actually be pretty funny. Here are some examples of funny fortunes that you might find inside your cookie:
-You will soon be leading a small group on a big adventure.
-You will be rewarded for your diligence and hard work.
-A big surprise is coming your way.
-You have a secret admirer who is closer than you think.
How to make your own funny fortune cookies.
What’s more fun than finding a funny fortune in your cookie? Making your own! Here’s how to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Fold in nuts.
3. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
4. Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool cookies on wire racks.
5. Once cookies are cool, place fortunes in the center of each one. Fold cookies in half, then in half again, pressing edges together to seal in fortunes