If you’re looking for a good laugh, check out our collection of the funniest Darth Vader jokes you’ve never heard. From clever one-liners to hilarious puns, we’ve got you covered.
Checkout this video:
Darth Vader’s childhood
Born on the planet Tatooine to Shmi Skywalker, Darth Vader was initially named Anakin. He was born into slavery but freed by Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn who believed Anakin to be the prophesied “Chosen One” of an ancient Jedi prophecy.
Darth Vader’s mother was a strict disciplinarian who always demanded the best from her son. However, she was also very loving and supportive, and frequently told Vader that he could achieve anything he set his mind to. Vader often credits his mother as being one of the most influential people in his life.
Darth Vader’s father was a talented Jedi Knight, who served the Republic with distinction. However, he was seduced by the dark side of the Force and became a Sith Lord. Vader’s father was killed in battle by his former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Darth Vader’s adulthood
Is there anything funnier than a grown man in a black cape and helmet, spouting off movie quotes in a voice that sounds like he’s swallowing a computer? No, there isn’t. Darth Vader is the funniest character in the Star Wars movies, and his jokes are side-splitting.
Vader became an apprentice of Darth Sidious, the Dark Lord of the Sith, after his planet was ravaged by war. Vader was corrupted by the dark side of the Force and became a ruthless enforcer for his master. He took part in numerous atrocities throughout his apprenticeship, including the destruction of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
His rise to power
Darth Vader was born to a Force-sensitive Slave family on the desert planet Tatooine. As a young boy, he was taken by the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn to be trained in the ways of the Force. However, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force and became a Sith Lord.
During the Clone Wars, Darth Vader served as the Sith apprentice to Darth Sidious. He was tasked with leading the 501st Legion of clone troopers into battle. Vader proved to be a brilliant military strategist and earned the loyalty of his troops.
At the end of the Clone Wars, Darth Vader helped his master carry out Order 66, which resulted in the massacre of nearly all of the Jedi. He then assisted Darth Sidious in overthrowing the Galactic Republic and establishing the Galactic Empire.
As an enforcer of the Emperor’s will, Darth Vader was feared throughout the galaxy. He crush any resistance to Imperial rule with his infamous flagship, The Executor, and his elite stormtrooper unit, The 501st Legion.
Darth Vader’s reign of terror came to an end when he was defeated by his son Luke Skywalker in a duel aboard The Executor. With his dying breaths, Darth Vader asked Luke to remove his mask so that he could see him with his own eyes one last time.
Darth Vader’s death
Darth Vader, one of the most iconic villains in movie history, met his demise in Return of the Jedi. Though his death was tragic, it’s also become the source of some pretty hilarious jokes. If you’re a fan of the Star Wars franchise, chances are you’ve heard a few of these jokes before. But if you’re not, then get ready to enjoy some of the funniest Darth Vader jokes you’ve never heard!
His final battle
Darth Vader’s final battle against Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi is an epic confrontation that has been parodied countless times. But there are some details about the battle that you may not know.
For instance, did you know that Vader was originally supposed to use a lightsaber with a red blade? Or that his death scene was almost cut from the movie?
Here are some facts about Darth Vader’s final battle that you may not be aware of.
1. Darth Vader was originally supposed to use a red lightsaber in his final battle against Luke Skywalker. However, lightsaber expert Ben Burtt suggested that Vader should use a blue lightsaber instead, as it would be more visually striking.
2. The scene where Vader throws Luke down a shaft was almost cut from the movie. Lucas felt that it was too violent and decided to cut it. However, he eventually decided to keep the scene after seeing how well it fit with the music.
3. The Senators that can be seen in the background during Vader’s confrontation with Luke were added in post-production. Originally, Lucas had only planned for Palpatine to be in the audience, but he decided to add the Senators after seeing how well they added to the tension of the scene.
4. The Emperor’s line “Now, young Skywalker, you will die” was ad-libbed by Ian McDiarmid. Lucas liked it so much that he decided to keep it in the movie.
5. The line “I find your lack of faith disturbing” was also ad-libbed by James Earl Jones. Lucas liked it so much that he decided to keep it in the movie as well.
Darth Vader’s death was one of the most emotional moments in Star Wars history. Vader, who had been a villain for the entire series up to that point, redeemed himself by sacrificing his own life to save his son, Luke Skywalker.
Fans have been joking about Vader’s death ever since. Here are some of the funniest jokes you’ve never heard about Darth Vader’s death.
1. “I bet Darth Vader’s last words were ‘Luke, I am your father… but I really wish I hadn’t been.'”
2. “Darth Vader’s death was so sad that even his suit cried.”
3. “I’m not saying that Darth Vader’s death was faked, but it was suspicious that he died right after he got a new life insurance policy.”
4. “Darth Vader’s death was so tragic that even the Emperor shed a tear… of joy.”
5. “I’m not saying that Darth Vader’s death was staged, but it was awfully convenient that he happened to have a breathing mask with him.”