We’ve rounded up the top 10 funniest condom jokes to help get you through those awkward moments. From puns to one-liners, these jokes will have you laughing in no time.
Checkout this video:
What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman!
What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man? A rumor!
How does a rabbi make coffee? Hebrews it!
What’s the difference between a man and a condom? A condom knows when to stop.
Why are men likediapers? They need changing every now and then, and for the same reason.
How does a man take a bubble bath? He eats beans for dinner.
How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb? One…men will screw anything.
why is toilet paper white ? So that nobody can see the crap on it .
What is a condom?
A condom is a type of birth control that is made from latex, polyurethane, or lambskin. It is inserted into the vagina or anus to prevent pregnancy and/or STD’s.
How to use a condom
It’s important to use a condom every time you have sex, whether you’re having anal, vaginal, or oral sex. If you don’t want to get pregnant or get an STD, using a condom is the best way to protect yourself.
Here are the top 10 funny condom jokes to help keep things light and fun when you’re using protection!
1. What do ghosts use for contraception? Condoms!
2. How do you catch a cheetah? You tie him to a post and wait for a horny gnu! 3. How does a rabbi make coffee? Hebrews it! 4. How do you make a snickerdoodle? You roll it in cinnamon and sugar! 5. Why did the female say she liked her male partner’s new girlfriend? “She’s got great taste in men!” 6. What do you call two elephants who share the same trunk? A pachyderm of contention! 7. How do you milk a cow with three legs? Cautiously! 8. How does a rabbi make matzoh balls? He takes off his shoes and socks, and rolls them in flour! 9. Why did the chicken use a condom? To keep from getting pregnant! 10. What do you call two guys with the same sense of humor? LaughingStock!
The Top 10 Funny Condom Jokes
A condom is a sheath-shaped barrier device used during sexual intercourse to reduce the probability of pregnancy or a sexually transmitted infection (STI). There are both male and female condoms. With proper use—and use at every act of intercourse—women whose partners use male condoms experience a 2% per-year pregnancy rate.
Condom jokes are funny because they are usually true. Here are the top 10 funniest condom jokes:
1. “Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.”
2. “Why did the duck cross the road? To get to the other side.”
3. “Why did the mosquito cross the road? To get to the other side.”
4. “Why did the banana cross the road? Because he was sick of being mashed.”
5. “Why did the boy cross the road? To get to his house.”
6. “Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he was sick of being chased by foxes.”
7. “Why didBatmancross the road? To get to Robin.”
8. “Why did Spidermancross the road? Because he was bored and wanted to web something up.” 9. “Whydid Supermancross the road? He couldn’t fly, so he had to takethe bus.” 10. And finally, “Whydid Hitlercross the road? Because he wanted world domination!”
We hope you’ve enjoyed our list of the top 10 funny condom jokes. If you have any other favorites, be sure to share them in the comments below. And remember, always practice safe sex!