We all need a good laugh from time to time, and what better way to do that than with some funny computer jokes? Check out our collection of jokes about computers and technology that are sure to make you laugh.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
I’m sorry, did you say you wanted something productive? To actually learn something? These computer jokes aren’t for you, then. But if you want a laugh-out-loud funny computer joke, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our list of the best computer jokes. You’ll find everything from clean, family-friendly computer jokes to geeky computer jokes that only IT pros will understand.
short jokes. A hand-picked selection of the best computer jokes that will make you laugh. Includes clean and nerd jokes.
-Why did the computer keep sneezing?
-It had a virus!
-Why did the computer squeak?
-It needed more RAM!
-Why did the mosquito go to the computer?
-To surf the web!
How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
None, that’s a hardware problem.
Why do programmers always have to write code for everything?
Because that’s what they do. It’s like asking a musician to just hum a few bars.
Why did the computer keep sneezing?
It had a virus!
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side! Why did the computer cross the road? I don’t know, but I heard it was looking for a byte!
The internet is full of memes, and we’re here to show you some of the funniest ones we could find! These memes are sure to make you laugh, even if you don’t know what they’re referencing. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the best memes the internet has to offer.
1. When you’re trying to be serious but everyone just laughs at you:
2. When someone asks if you’re okay but you’re really not:
3. When someone tries to tell you that they don’t like your favorite thing:
4. When somebody says something that you know is wrong but you can’t argue with them because they’re older than you:
Long memes are memes that are typically multiple images or slideshows and usually require some explanation. They can be used to tell a story, make a point, or just be funny.
Here are some examples of long memes:
This is an example of a long meme that tells a story.
This is an example of a long meme that makes a point.
This is an example of a long meme that is just funny.
Computers can be pretty funny. Check out these GIFs of computers that are sure to make you laugh.
GIFs are a popular format for short, silent videos. They are often used to communicate emotions or simply to add a touch of humor to a text conversation. Although GIFs can be created from any video clip, they are typically short (no more than a few seconds) and often feature repeating loops.
There are many websites that offer free GIFs, and most social media platforms now allow users to create and share their own GIFs. If you’re looking for some funny GIFs to brighten up your day, we’ve got you covered. Below are some of our favorite computer-related GIFs.
GIFs have been around for a long time, but they’ve only recently become popular online. There are many reasons for this, but one of the most important is that GIFs are now easy to make and share.
Even though GIFs have been around for a while, there are still some people who don’t know how to make them. This can be a problem, because GIFs are often used in places where length is limited, such as in Twitter or Tumblr posts.
Fortunately, there are some tools that can help you make long GIFs. Here are three of the best:
1. Giphy’s “Make a GIF” function is one of the easiest ways to create a GIF from scratch. All you need is an image or video file, and you can then use Giphy’s editing tools to add text, stickers, and other effects. Once you’re happy with your creation, you can then share it with the world.
2. If you already have a video file that you want to turn into a GIF, then you can use EZGIF’s “Video to GIF” converter. Simply upload your video file, choose your settings, and then download the resulting GIF.
3. Images can also be turned into GIFs using Imgur’s “Video to GIF” converter. This tool works in much the same way as EZGIF’s converter, but it also allows you to trim your video before converting it. This can be useful if you only want to use part of a video for your GIF.