Funny Colbert Trump Jokes You Might Have Missed

The Colbert Report might be over, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy some of Stephen Colbert’s best jokes about Donald Trump. Here are a few of our favorites that you might have missed.

Checkout this video:

Table of Contents

Joke #1

Colbert: “If you’re looking for a positive message this Easter, remember that Jesus died so we could spend eternity with Him in Heaven… unless, of course, you don’t accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, in which case you will burn in Hell forever. Have a happy Easter everyone!”

Joke #2

“I am pleased to announce that I will be running for president in 2020. I will be the first candidate to run on the ‘I don’t care if you like me, just vote for me because I’m not Trump’ platform.”

-Stephen Colbert

Joke #3

“I’m not saying Trump is a Nazi, but if he were a reforms-minded Austrian dictator in the 1930s, his full name would be Donald John Trumpy von Snubby puppet.”

Joke #4

Colbert: “I have a theory about Trump’s hair, it’s not a wig and it’s not a toupee. It’s a squirrel that he keeps on his head to distract from the fact that his brain is missing.”

Joke #5

Stephen Colbert has been making jokes about Donald Trump for years now, and he’s only gotten funnier as the president has continued to make headlines. If you’re a fan of Colbert’sLate Show, then you know that he always has a few hilariousTrump jokes up his sleeve.

Here are five of the funniest Colbert Trump jokes you might have missed:

1. “I’m not saying Donald Trump is evil, but Dickens used him as a villain in three different novels.”
2. “Trump claims he’s the victim of the ‘single greatest witch hunt in American history.’ Not to be confused with the Trump-backed Salem witch hunts of the 1600s.”
3. “Donald Trump is so unpopular, Satan tried to nominate him for president… and even he was like, ‘Eh, I don’t know.'”
4. “Trump’s new campaign slogan is ‘Make America Great Again.’ You know what would really make America great again? If we could all just agree to ignore everything he says and does.”
5. “There’s a new poll that shows 60 percent of Americans think Donald Trump is dishonest. The other 40 percent are probably Democrats.”

Photo of author

About the author