It’s that time of year again! Get into the holiday spirit with these funny Christmas math jokes.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Christmas math jokes
Christmas math jokes are a great way to make math more fun for kids. They can also help kids learn to laugh at themselves and not take math too seriously. Here are some Christmas math jokes that will make you laugh.
Christmas math jokes for kids
Q: What’s the best way to describe a reindeer with three eyes?
A: A Rudolph size-ist!
Q: How can you tell which snowman is the youngest?
A: He has the biggest carrot nose!
Q. Why did Santa Claus take a nap in the middle of the day?
A. Because he was a little bit tired!
Christmas math jokes for adults
How do you know Santa is a math guy?
He adds up all the toys he delivers!
What did the reindeer say when he got algebra homework?
“I don’t want to solve for x!”
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side (of the math problems)!
Why was the math book sad?
Because it had so many problems!
Christmas math riddles
It’s Christmas time and what better way to spread some holiday cheer than with some math jokes! Check out these funny math Christmas jokes and riddles.
Christmas math riddles for kids
If Santa Claus is getting undressed, what’s falling off of him?
How does Santa Claus take pictures?
-With his North Pole-aroid camera!
What kind of motorbike does Santa Claus ride?
-A Holly Davidson!
How many candy canes did Santa eat on the way down the chimney?
-None – he gave them all away!
Christmas math riddles for adults
1. How many reindeers does it take to change a light bulb?
2. Santa’s sleigh travels at the speed of light. How fast do reindeer run?
3. If Santa Claus is watching you sleep, what are you doing?
4. How do you know Santa is watching you sleep?
5. Santa Claus has 32 teeth. How many does a reindeer have?
6. What is Christmas without candy canes?
7. How many candy canes would fit in Santa’s sleigh?
8. How much does a snowman weigh?
9. What’s the best way to catch a snowman?
10. How do you keep a snowman from melting?
Christmas math puns
Christmas math jokes are a great way to get kids laughing and enjoying math. They help kids see that math can be fun and that there’s more to it than just numbers and equations. Christmas math jokes also help kids learn to think creatively and see math in a new light.
Christmas math puns for kids
Q: Why did the obtuse angle go to the doctor?
A: Because it wasn’t right!
Q: Why did Mary’s angle cross the road?
A: To get to the other acute angle!
Q: What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
A: An abdominal snowman!
Q: How does Santa Claus take pictures?
A: With his North Pole-aroid camera!
Christmas math puns for adults
Not everyone is a fan of Christmas math puns, but for those who are, we’ve got a real treat! These Christmas math jokes are guaranteed to make you laugh, whether you’re a math geek or not.
1) What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman!
2) Why did Santa have to divorce Mrs. Claus? Because she couldn’t multiply!
3) How do you know if Santa Claus is really mathematical? You look fortells in his eyes!
4) What does Miley Cyrus have in common with the Grinch? Both have green skin and love to ruin Christmas!
5) What’s the best way to decorate a Christmas tree? With Mathematically correct lights and ornaments!
6) Want to hear a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one…
7) Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side of the holiday season!
8) How many candy canes does it take to fill Santa’s sleigh? Ten thousand,seven hundred and eighty four – give or take an elf!
9) Why is it so hard to find pi in the Bible? It’s not in there…duh!
10)What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef.