If you’re looking for a good laugh, then check out our collection of funny jokes about celebrities. From funny one-liners to hilarious short stories, we’ve got all the jokes you need to keep you entertained.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Comedy is often said to be a matter of taste. But when it comes to humor, there are some things that just make us laugh out loud no matter who we are or where we come from.
One of those things is definitely jokes about celebrities. No matter how big or small their fame might be, there’s just something about hearing a joke about a celebrity that makes us laugh.
Maybe it’s because we can all relate to feeling like celebrities are untouchable and larger than life. Or maybe it’s because we all secretly want to be famous ourselves and so jokes about celebrities help us feel like we’re in on the inside joke.
Whatever the reason, celebrity jokes are always funny and always sure to get a laugh. So if you’re looking for a good laugh, read on for some of the funniest celebrity jokes around.
What is a celebrity?
A celebrity is someone who is famous or lucky enough to be in the public eye. Some people become celebrities by talent or hard work, while others become famous because of their connections or association with someone famous. celebrities often have a lot of money and power, and they can use their platform to influence the masses.
The benefits of laughter
There’s nothing like a good laugh to lift your spirits and improve your mood. Laughter is good for your health, it boosts your immune system, reduces stress, and increases your overall sense of well-being. But did you know that laughter can also make you more creative?
In a recent study, scientists found that people who were induced to laugh showed more creative problem-solving abilities than those who didn’t laugh. The researchers believe that laughter may help us to access a more relaxed state of mind, which in turn can lead to more flexible thinking.
So next time you’re stuck on a problem, try watching a funny video or telling a joke to yourself. You might just find the answer you’re looking for!
The top 10 funniest celebrity jokes
Celebrities that make you laugh
There is no shortage of celebrities that make us laugh. Whether they are poking fun at themselves or others, they always seem to bring the laughs. Here are 10 of the funniest celebrity jokes:
1. “I’m not a fan of plastic surgery. I’ve already taken enough showers in my life.” – Ricky Gervais
2. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
3. “The selfie is a new form of communication. It’s like saying, ‘Hey world, this is what I’m doing and thinking right now.'” – Jimmy Kimmel
4. “I’m not a fan of Twitter. I find it amazing that people are so fascinated with what I’m doing every second of the day.” – Jennifer Lawrence
5. “My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.” – Jack Nicholson
6. “You know what Chris Rock said? He said that if you want to know what white people like, just go to The Gap.” – Aziz Ansari
7. “I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast.” – Unknown
8. “Life is short, and it is here to be enjoyed.” – Drew Carey
9. “The only time I ever wish I was thinner is when I have my clothes off” – Rebel Wilson
10. “I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.” – Eminem
Jokes that make you laugh
There’s nothing like a good sense of humor to brighten up your day – and what better way to get a laugh than by reading some funny jokes?
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 funniest celebrity jokes to make you laugh out loud. From classic one-liners to hilarious puns, these jokes are sure to put a smile on your face.
1. “I’m not a fan of plastic surgery. But I would consider it if it meant I could stop paying alimony.” -Joan Rivers
2. “I’m not saying that I don’t like blondes, but there’s just something about redheads that really gets my engines revving.” -Russell Brand
3. “I’m looking forward to the day when I can look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, I’m really glad I didn’t sleep with that guy.'” -Mindy Kaling
4. “I realized that I want to spend the rest of my life with myself.” -Woody Allen
5. “Dating is kind of hard. Like dinner have to be in a romantic setting and stuff.” -Mindy Kaling
6. “I was so poor growing up we used to pray for the famine to come around.” -Russell Brand
8. “My dream date would be eating at Cheesecake Factory and then going shopping together.” -Mindy Kaling
10. “I think that people who are famous tend to be less happy because they’re so self-conscious.” -Woody Allen
We hope you enjoyed our collection of funny celebrity jokes. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment below. And don’t forget to share this post with your friends if you found it enjoyable!