Here are some funny April Fool’s jokes you can play on your teachers. Be sure to have a good laugh while you’re at it!
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
It’s that time of year again! April Fools’ Day is just around the corner, and we all know what that means… time to start planning some hilarious pranks to play on our unsuspecting friends and family members!
If you’re looking for some good April Fools’ Day jokes to play on your teacher, we’ve got you covered. Here are 10 of the funniest pranks that we could find:
1. Put a “Kick Me” sign on your teacher’s back.
2. Put a piece of tape over the mouse sensor on your teacher’s computer.
3. Put a whoopee cushion on your teacher’s chair.
4. Swap out your teacher’s coffee mug with one that says “World’s Best Teacher” (or something similar).
5. Fill a jar with bugs and leave it on your teacher’s desk.
6. Leave a sticky note on your teacher’s computer screen that says “Press Any Key to Continue…”
7. Put magnets on your teacher’s whiteboard so that everything sticks to it.
8. Change the language setting on your teacher’s computer to a different language.
9. Cover your teacher’s car with post-it notes.
Jokes to Play on Teachers
Teachers have a lot of responsibility and sometimes they can be serious. April Fools’ Day is a day when you can play jokes on people and have some fun. Here are some funny April Fools’ jokes that you can play on your teachers.
Put a whoopee cushion on their chair
This is a classic April Fool’s joke that you can easily play on your teacher. All you need is a whoopee cushion and a little bit of time to set it up. Position the whoopee cushion on the chair so that it will make a noise when your teacher sits down. You can even put a book or something else on top of it to make it harder for them to find. Then, just sit back and enjoy the show!
Put a note in their desk that says “I quit”
You can place a note in your teacher’s desk that says “I quit”. This will definitely give them a good laugh, especially if they are having a bad day.
Put a note in their desk that says “call me” with your phone number
With April Fool’s Day coming up, now is the perfect time to start planning some harmless pranks to play on your favorite teachers. If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are a few ideas that are sure to get a chuckle:
1. Put a note in their desk that says “call me” with your phone number.
2. Put a hidden camera in their office or classroom and see how they react when they think they’re being watched.
3. Change the name on their door to something funny like “Mr. Fartz” or “Ms. Butt.”
4. Put a whoopee cushion on their chair before they sit down.
5. Fill their coffee mug with smelling salts instead of coffee.
Put a note in their desk that says “I’m pregnant”
To start off the list of April Fools’ jokes to play on teachers, why not put a note in their desk that says “I’m pregnant.” This is sure to shock the teacher, and if you’re lucky, it might even make them laugh. Just be careful not to get caught!
Put a note in their desk that says “I’m pregnant” with a baby picture
Here are some more practical jokes to play on your teachers. These April Fools’ pranks are predicated on the fact that it’s a school day, so there’s a chance you might get caught and be sent to the principal’s office. But if you can pull them off, you’re in for a good laugh—just be sure not to get anyone in trouble!
-Put a note in their desk that says “I’m pregnant” with a baby picture
-Put Vaseline on the doorknob of their classroom
-Turn all the desk chairs around so they’re facing the back of the room
-Put food coloring in the vents so when they turn on the heat/air, colored smoke comes out
-Super glue their stapler to their desk
-Fill a water bottle with confetti so when they open it, confetti goes everywhere
We hope you enjoyed our list of funny April Fools jokes to play on your teachers! Be sure to check out our other lists of April Fools Day pranks for more great ideas. And if you have any other great tips, please share them with us in the comments below. Thanks for reading!