Looking for a laugh? Check out our collection of funny allergy jokes. From sneezing to itchy eyes, we’ve got all the allergy humor you need to get through the day.
Checkout this video:
Do you have allergies? Do you know someone who does? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then you’ll love these allergy jokes!
Food Allergy Jokes
Allergy jokes are a great way to get a laugh, whether you have allergies or not. Here are some of our favorites:
Q: Why did the boy with peanut allergy cross the road?
A: To get to the other side!
Q: Why did the girl with a gluten allergy go to the doctor?
A: She was feeling crummy!
Q: How do you know if someone has a milk allergy?
A: Don’t worry, they’ll tell you!
Pet Allergy Jokes
Q: What’s a dog’s favorite type of music?
Q: How do you tell if a cat has an allergy?
A: She sneezes in between “meows”
Q: How do you know if your pet Iguana has an allergy?
A: He starts to itch when he hears the word “reptile”
pollen Allergy Jokes
Q: Why did the plant go to the doctor?
A: It was having a hay fever!
Q: Where do trees go when they’re sick?
A: To the leaf hospital!
Q: Why are allergies so bad in the spring?
A: Because that’s when the trees are pollen!
Why are allergies so funny? Is it because they’re so common? Or is it because they afflict people in such a variety of ways? Whatever the reason, there’s no denying that allergies are a great source of comedy. Here are some of the best allergy jokes out there.
Food Allergy Puns
Don’t you just love it when you can’t tell if someone is joking or not? If you have a food allergy, then you know exactly what we’re talking about. Puns about allergies are all fun and games until someone ends up in the hospital.
But if you can take a joke, then we’ve got some really funny ones for you. Check out our list of the top 10 food allergy puns that will definitely make you smile.
1. I was going to tell you a celery joke but it’s unpalatable.
2. I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of my nut allergy.
3. I tried to make an egg pun but it was egg-stremely difficult.
4. are you lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy? because i want to cuddle with you but i don’t want to give you gas.
5. I’m not saying that I don’t like peanut butter, but I am allergic to nuts so…
6. My doctor says I need more vitamin C so I guess oranges are out of the question.
7. You might be allergic to shellfish but that doesn’t mean you have to be crabby all the time!
8. Did you know that “I’m sorry for what I said when I was Hangry” is an official medical excuse now?
9. If apricots were deadly, would they be called killers?
10. My therapist says I have a fruitophobia but I don’t see what she’s talking about, everything seems fine to me!
Pet Allergy Puns
Are you looking for some funny allergy puns? Then you’ve come to the right place!
-Why did the cat with allergies cross the road? To get to the other side of the sniffles!
-Why did the dog with allergies cross the road? To get to the other side of the sneezes!
-Why did the chicken with allergies cross the road? To get to the other side of the cluckiness!
-Why did the cow with allergies cross the road? To get to the other side of the mooing!
pollen Allergy Puns
Are you feeling a little down in the dumps? Feeling like you can’t catch a break? Stuck indoors with your allergies acting up? Sometimes all you need is a good laugh to brighten up your day. Check out our favorite allergy puns below.
“Why did the ragweed cross the road? To get to the other side!”
“What do you call a snowman with a cold? A snow-cone!”
“Why are allergies so bad in the spring? Because that’s when the pollen count is at its highest!”
“What do you call a sneeze in the Sahara desert? A sandstorm!”
“Why do people with allergies always sneeze in twos? Because they can’t help it!”