It’s your 18th birthday and you know what that means – time to party! But before you do, check out these 18th birthday jokes that will have you laughing all night long.
Checkout this video:
Table of Contents
Jokes about Turning 18
If you’re looking for some 18th birthday jokes that will make you laugh, you’ve come to the right place. 18 is a big milestone and it should be celebrated with some hilarity. Here are some jokes about turning 18 that will have you in stitches.
Jokes about the Perks of Turning 18
Now that you’re 18, you have a few more privileges. Here are some jokes about the perks of turning 18.
You can now:
-buy lottery tickets
-get a tattoo
-join the military
-be tried as an adult
Jokes about Responsibilities that Come with Turning 18
-Q: What’s the best thing about being 18?
A: Knowing that you can’t blame your parents for anything anymore.
-Q: What’s the worst thing about being 18?
A: Having to pay for your own mistakes.
-Q: What’s the best part of turning 18?
A: You can vote! And you can be tried as an adult.
-Q: What’s the worst part of turning 18?
A: You’re now responsible for your own actions.
-Q: How can you tell if someone is really 18?
A1: They have a drivers license. A2: They might tell you they are. A3: They look like they could be.
Jokes about Being 18
Turning 18 is a huge milestone. You’re finally an adult! You can now vote, buy cigarettes, and join the army. But with great power comes great responsibility. Here are some jokes about being 18 that will make you laugh.
Jokes about the Things that Change when You’re 18
things that change when you turn 18:
-You can vote
-You can serve on a jury
-You can buy tobacco
-You can donate blood
– You can get a tattoo
– You can get married without your parents’ permission (in most states)
Jokes about the Things that Stay the Same when You’re 18
Even though a lot changes when you turn 18, there are still some things that stay the same. For example, you’ll still be required to go to school, do your homework, and listen to your parents (even though you technically don’t have to). If you’re looking for a laugh, check out some of these jokes about the things that stay the same when you’re 18.
Jokes about What 18 Means
Eighteen. It’s the age where you’re legally allowed to do a lot of things. You can vote, you can buy cigarettes, and you can even join the army. But, there are still a lot of things that you can’t do. For example, you can’t buy alcohol, you can’t rent a car, and you can’t get a hotel room. Despite all of this, there are still plenty of things to joke about when it comes to the age of eighteen.
Jokes about What 18 Means for the Future
The big 1-8. You’re an adult now! Time to start acting like one… or at least that’s what they keep telling you. You don’t feel any different, but all of a sudden there are a lot more expectations and responsibilities placed on your shoulders. It can be a lot to handle, but don’t worry – we’ve all been there. And to help you get through it, we’ve compiled a list of 18th birthday jokes that will make you laugh.
1. “So, what does 18 mean for the future?”
-Ummm… hopefully college?
2. “Turning 18 is just like turning any other age… you get a year older.”
3. “18 is when you start getting too old for your teenage years and too young for your 20s.”
4. “18 is when you stop being a teenager and start being an adult… except you still have to listen to your parents and go to school.”
5. “18 is the age when people start asking when you’re going to graduate/get a job/move out/etc.”
6. “18 is when you can finally vote, which means you now have a say in who ruined the country! Congratulations!”
7. “18 is when kids start asking if they can borrow money from you because they know you probably have a job now.”
8. “18 is when people start treating you like an adult… even though you still feel like a kid most of the time.”
9. “At 18, life is all about figuring out who you are and what you want to do with your life… and then changing your mind 100 times before finally settling on something (or not).”
Jokes about What 18 Means in the Present
Now that you’re 18, you can do things that you couldn’t do before. You can vote, get a driver’s license, join the military, and be tried as an adult. But there are also a lot of things that you still can’t do. Here are some jokes about what 18 means in the present:
-You can vote, but you’re still not old enough to rent a car.
-You can join the military, but you’re still not old enough to buy beer.
-You can be tried as an adult, but you’re still not old enough to drink alcohol.
-You can get a driver’s license, but you’re still not old enough to rent a car.
-You can buy lottery tickets, but you’re still not old enough to gamble in a casino.